Thursday 30 April 2015

Claire Pettibone

I'm not getting married anytime soon but I'd be lying if I said I haven't thought about a dress, especially now that I'm interning in the bridal industry. 

I always thought I'd want to get married in a very Princessy dress. You know the one, sweetheart neckline, in at the waist with a full tulle skirt!

princess wedding dress #wedding #dresses #fashion

When I interned for Lizzie Agnew my favour turned towards shorter dresses - ideally knee length, sweetheart neckline and embellished lace overlays.

Lizzie Agnew Bridal Dresses

Through Inspire Magazine I discovered Claire Pettibone and my dream dress!!

Claire Pettibone's Ceylon dress is so beautiful and simple! What a dramatic change eh? 
But I'm a short girl so taking the skirt up to the knee and puffing it out with a light A line petticoat is the dream! *__*


No comments:

Post a Comment