Monday 10 November 2014

I bought things!

Well, I bought the things a while ago but now they're all here!!!

Firstly, my Bodyline shoes arrived. I was a little concerned at first because the last time I bought something from Bodyline they sent me confirmation and then a tracking number but nothing this time :/ No matter though, they arrived safe and sound. I'm so happy with these babies. Thank you Bodyline ^^


Second buy is a cute Meta JSK. I had a point a few months ago where I wanted some simpler pieces and wanted  to wear Lolita casually more often. I don't feel I get enough wear out of my frills.

I have no idea what this dress is called but it's so cute ^^
I also really like that all the bows are detachable as is the lace panel on the bodice.


And I finally got Blooming Garden :D 
I'm loved this print for ages and recently missed out on the white JSK but it was a blessing in disguise because I actually love this colourway more - it's so vivid and colourful!


Beautiful print is beautiful!

Oh, I also got a bundle of cloud print fabric, not too sure what that will become yet though. 
Over all I'm really pleased with everything I've bought over the last few months, I'm sure there will be more things to come ;)
I'm sensing a taobao haul either just before or after Christmas!



1 comment: