Monday 20 October 2014

Sweet success

Yes! More food and today, I made a thing!
Behold, Oreo Brownies *heart*


Ingredients:
400g caster sugar
225g melted butter
60g cocoa powder
225g plain flour
1 tsp vanilla essence
4x eggs
1/2 tsp salt
Oreos - I used 8 but you can have as many as you like!

Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.

***

Mix the sugar, melted butter, vanilla and salt. I STILL only have a pan to mix in xD I tried to get a real mixing bowl but it's more of a struggle than you think!


Mix in the cocoa powder a bit at a time.


Add the eggs - I did two at a time.


Slowly fold in the plain flour.


Pour half into a lined tin and then arrange the Oreos before covering with the rest of the mixture. Bake for 20 minutes. *sets timer*


Out it comes! Leave to cool and then cut into slices.

***


Here it is in it's glory with a little bit of Oreo peeking out!






No comments:

Post a Comment