Monday 28 July 2014

My Anime Wardrobe

So I've been making my way through To Love Ru and if there is one thing I really love, it's the clothes! Seriously, why are real life clothes on the high street this cute? T___T

I've been sewing for a couple of years now and always sew Lolita or loli-able clothes. Recently I've been working in bridal so I've actually got a little lazy in terms of sewing BUT, I thought it could be a cute and fun project to actually pick out some of my favoutrite outfits from various animes and actually make them! Yay! I had to think about this for a moment but I have decided that while it easily could be cosplay, it's not cosplay to me. It's not about dressing up as the character, I just their clothes! 2D CLOTHES ENVY!!!! 




These are my three favourite outfits from To Love Ru Darkness. Whether Or not I make them all is another story but I do have some fabric on hand to make Yami's pink dress!


No comments:

Post a Comment