Tuesday 8 April 2014

Enchanted


Saturday 5th April crept up FAR too quickly, I finished my headpiece the night before I left ^^' Myfanwy and I stayed over at Sophie's in Cambridge, it was fun having a wifing weekend! Sophie's mum even taughht us how to make dumplings, Sophie was on expert mode (of course!) and Myfanwy's looked lie Cornish Pasties haha xD 
Mine were somewhere in between.


Obligatory train selfie

 
We stopped by at Kensington Palace to take some pretty photos and then went on to get some lunch in Wasabi where things didn't turn out so pretty...
Wasabi was pretty busy so the only seats we could get were by the window and the people outside insisted on taking photos of us while we were eating even when we shook our heads and signaled 'no'. RUDE! If we were London attractions we would be charging!
When it comes to photos in Lolita, if you ask me, I am more than happy to let you take a photograph but one very, very rude and unpleasant man told us we have no choice because we're in public.

Leeds at Enchanted!
I love my comm <3


With Hitomi (Grimoire) and Minori

Now, I would never usually order a salad but I am SO glad that I got this, this salmon salad was amazing! Thank you Suki!


FINALLY able to have my Platform 9 3/4 photo! :D
.
.
.
And to end the night...

So sexy wig cap photo! Goodnight Cambridge!


*** Enchanted Co-ord ***

Headpiece: Handmade
Blouse: Primark
JSK: Metamorphose
Wrist cuffs: Chess Story
Bag: Taobao
Socks: Primark
Shoes: eBay


No comments:

Post a Comment